IoT - Market Movers Online Panel
Sr. Management at Huawei is assembling a 25-seat, private, online panel of top thought leaders and influencers (authors, executives, academics, top analysts, etc) from around the world in the space of IoT, specifically to analyze the inter-relationship between networking companies, carriers, and open-source.
The 4-day online discussion allows participation around the clock, at your convenience, and will give you a rare opportunity to learn and interact with your peers who are also thinking deeply about the road ahead.
The outcome of this dialogue is only for the consumption of the participants and the sponsor. While the transcript and other assets will be kept in confidence, the learnings and experience are certainly yours to grow from. A $500 honorarium will also be paid to all participants.
- Describe the IoT landscape across networking equipment providers, carriers and open-source platforms.
- Identify key technologies and their promise to make real-world impact.
- Assess the level of maturity and interdependency of key technologies.
- Identify likely winners in the space in the near future.
Seeking Expert Participation
- Thought leaders and futurists (authors, speakers, academics, etc) of IoT
- Current or former executives at IoT companies, primarily Fortune 1000 companies, but start-ups considered
- Top consulting analysts specific to IoT market dynamics