Direct Selling Strategies to Industrial OEMs
In an effort to achieve more market share, some companies are moving away from a reliance on third-party distribution sales, and towards a segmented direct sales approach. Making this move requires an understanding of the customer and the attributes of their product/solutions that are most appreciated by the various market segments.
We are assembling an online advisory board of 15 experts to discuss the leading strategies for segmenting the OEM market for machine builders and control panel builders (pumps, compressors, conveyors, lifts, HVAC, industrial electric panels, system-level circuit breakers).
You'll contribute to the online advisory board over 4 days at your convenience to collectively advance strategic capabilities in this space and earn an honorarium.
- Lay out emerging trends in direct selling to OEMs
- Discuss industry success stories in developing segmented direct market strategies
- Outline an industry best practices for such strategies
Seeking Expert Participation
- Experts who have developed go-to-market strategies for industrial products, especially (pumps, compressors, conveyors, lifts, HVAC, industrial electric panels, system-level circuit breakers)
- Sales experts who have developed segmented approaches to selling to OEMs (especially machine builders and control panel builders)