Exploration of Health and Wellness Products Transformation for Consumers
We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory board to discuss the future of personal performance management in terms of healthy lifestyle changes in a sustainable way.
A professional facilitator will lead an open discussion for our client to better understand how different industries can play a role in developing solutions and where these players intersect to collaborate on new solutions.
Health and wellness market is a rapidly changing. Traditional products focus on beauty, fitness and exercise products. Alternatives and solutions focused on personal growth and wellness are being addressed by many industries. A deeper understanding of how these products are evolving for consumers will better define differentiating product strategies. This board will explore how multiple industries see the health and wellness market, what are their strategies to serve consumers and how this is transforming their lives.
Topics we will explore include:
- Health and Wellness products for personal performance
- Multiple strategies for industries and products promoting healthy lifestyle
- How are products, industry players differentiating themselves
You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking for experts that are thought leaders in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Health and Wellness
Other experience may include:
- Networking across diverse industries
- Inventors and Entrepreneurs
- Product Innovation
- Heads of R&D
- Venture Capitalists/Angel Investors
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual Advisory Board members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn $50 per month as a member