Exploring the Use of Bedside Ultrasound on Ventilated ICU Patients in Europe
We are assembling an online advisory board to explore the future of ultrasound technology for Intensive Care Units (ICUs) in Europe.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion to better understand the trends, applications, and opportunities to innovate in bedside ultrasounds for ICU patients. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject and advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like yourself.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, technologies, alternatives, healthcare needs etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage EU-based:
- ICU Directors
- Clinical Researchers at hospitals and Key Opinion Leaders in the space
- Respiratory Therapists
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory board members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn $50 per month as a member