Adoption of Deep Learning for Industrial Inspection
We're assembling an ongoing, virtual advisory panel to explore the future of deep learning for industrial inspection. The goal is to discuss emerging trends across a range of various fields, including textiles, solar, intelligent transportation systems, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, fruit inspection, etc.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Industrial robotics manufacturers
Machine vision experts / certified vision professionals
Quality assurance engineers
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition