Improving Alzheimer's Research & Solutions (Tuesday, June 12th to Wednesday, June 13th)
We're assembling a two-day virtual advisory panel of ~35 experts to understand patient, caregiver, and neurologist perspectives to advance new Alzheimer research & solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn collaboratively with ~35 peers in your industry and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $100 honorarium.
This two panel will be active from Tuesday, June 12th to Wednesday, June 13th. Participation is exclusive, 100% online, and at your convenience -- e.g. contribute once or more (~ 15 mins at any time during the day).
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Alzheimer's/Dementia support group leaders
- Neurologists and their office staff (office administrators, nurses, technicians)
- Infusion Center Healthcare providers (nurses or physicians) and office staff (e.g. administrators, technicians, etc.)
- Caregivers (for a mild Alzheimer patient or mild cognitive impairment patient)
- PET Scan healthcare providers (nurses or physicians) and facility staff (e.g. administrators, technicians, etc.)
- Mild Alzheimer patients & those with mild cognitive impairment
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Log in once (or more) during each of the two days to answer the questions posed by the facilitator. This may include open-ended questions, simple surveys, and responding to peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a leading thinker on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn $100 paid immediately after the engagement