Exploring the Landscape and Opportunities in the CBD (Cannabidiol) Market
We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to discuss the future of the CBD (Cannabidiol) Market. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends in the CBD market, including legal/regulatory environment, the trajectory of the category, consumer trends, habits & practices, research landscape, and an overview of notable players.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning an honorarium.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Leaders of vertically integrated cannabis businesses with a focus on CBD-specific products (low/no THC)
Wholesale suppliers of CBD derived from both hemp and cannabis plant
Multi-chain retail operators that sell large quantities of products containing CBD to consumers
Investors with large portfolios of cannabis-related businesses
Focus on US market only.
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition