The Future of External Collaboration in the Life Sciences Supply Chain
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore the future of external collaborations for pharmaceutical supply chains. As Life Sciences companies externalize their manufacturing, they need to maintain visibility and control of their products and quality. Our goal is to share a formal PoV on how Life Sciences companies should approach their partnerships and the integration with their CMO/CPOs.
A professional facilitator will lead an open discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Pharmaceutical supply chain executives
Heads of R&D and innovation
Experienced leaders in the life sciences industry
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Board members log in and join the dialogue at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn cash prizes through peer recognition