Exploring Methods of Delivering Surfactants into a Laminar Flow of Water
We are assembling a high-caliber panel of 15 experts in fluid flow and dynamics to discuss the innovations that will determine the future of surfactant delivery systems over a 4-day panel of online engagement.
This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
- Better understand the needs of the market.
- Explore and map the current landscape.
- Identify future directions.
- Determine a recommended path.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following:
- Fluid flow experts
- Fluid dynamic experts
- Process engineers
- Surfactant chemists
- Analytical chemists
- Water treatment experts
- Faucet/showerhead design manufacturing (Delta, Kohler, Moen)
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Log in at least once a day, when convenient to you, to answer the daily question posted by the facilitator over the 4-day engagement. This may include open-ended questions, simple surveys and responding to peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a leading thinker on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn $200 paid immediately after the engagement