Exploring the Factors Influencing Dental Professional Decisions
We're assembling an ongoing, virtual advisory panel to explore the different trends & factors that influence dental professionals and how they make informed decisions. We will discuss a range of themes, including how dentists are educated about new ideas; differences between specialties; how active they are in making recommendations to patients; new information they seek to learn; and beyond.
A professional facilitator will lead an open discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with 15-20 top thought-leaders like you from around the world.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Dentists & Hygienists
- Members of dental schools or associations
Key influencers that collaborate with the dental field:
- Marketing & Sales
- R&D & Technology
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn $50 per month as a member