The Future of Ethics & Corporate Sustainability in Retail
We are assembling an ongoing, virtual advisory panel of 20 experts to explore the ethics and corporate sustainability best practices in the retail industry. Topics to be discussed will include product creation & transparency, business transformations, environmental positioning, social impact, political activism, business benefits, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will lead an open discussion to explore a range of relevant trends. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following:
- Retail executives responsible for ethics, transformation, CSR, etc.
- Ethics & corporate sustainability thought-leaders with relevant experience in retail
- Retail technologists
- Sustainability technologists
- Political activists
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash prizes through peer recognition