Over 18 years of proven track record in the areas of HR Leadership effectiveness, Global Talent Acquisition, HRIS Systems Implementation and management, HR Change Management, Six Sigma and Project Management with a passion for Strategy and Organizational Development. I am located in Bellevue, WA with a second home in South Florida.
I integrate people, technology and process to yield results - fast. I live in a state of "permanent beta". My goal is to make a remarkable difference for my customers and employer. My core values are: Do the Right Thing; Grow; Customer Focus; Get Things Done; Ask the Right Questions; Innovate.
I enjoy playing cricket, tennis, watching Lakers & Bulls (NBA), reading non-fiction books, drink coffee and collaborate with dynamic & open minded people.
Specialties: BBA in Marketing and IT and Masters in Business Administration.
HR Focus Areas:
- HRIS Implementation (Workday HCM, Oracle HCM, IBM Kenexa, Taleo)
- HR Operations
- HR change management
- HR Benefits Portal Implementation
- Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Talent Acquisition Ecosystem
- Talent Management
- Recruitment Technologies including (CRM, Social Media, Job Board, SEO)
- Workforce Planning
- Organizational development
- Strategic Planning
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Vendor Management
- Contracts and Negotiations
- VoC (Voice of candidates, managers and resources)
- HR in the cloud
- Video Interviewing
Other Complimentary Competencies:
- Certified Talent Acquisition Strategist
- PMP Certified
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified ISO and FDA Auditor
- Certified EOS Implementer (Facilitating and coaching leadership teams to achieve (Vision, Healthy, Traction)
Monster Job Board (Client Advisory Board)
Oracle (Strategy Council/Client Advisory Board)