Hands-on technical manager with a proven 15 year record of innovation and delivery of practical creative solutions to complex industrial problems.
• Reputation of building processes ground up and fixing existing systems involving cross functional groups within engineering, supply chain, new product integration, operations, and legal.
• Developer of supply chain should-cost, logistics, and inventory/forecast modeling.
• Multiple patent award inventor in first of its kind carbon dioxide sequestration.
• Published writer of Emissions Control Technology - NOx, HC, and particulate control for mobile and stationary power generation sources using precious metal catalytic technology.
• Project Management – Develop Gantt chart/schedules with man-power roll-up and resources allocation. Manage teams of varying engineering disciplines in pilot and demonstration scale design efforts.
• Equipment Design Engineering – Develop specification and procurement of process, testing equipment and instrumentation. Prepare Block Flow Diagram (BFD), Process Flow Diagram (PFD), and Process and Instrument Diagram (P&ID)
• Equipment Validation – Author, finalize, and execute Installation Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ), and Performance Qualification (PQ) documents. Prepare and execute test plans for validation programs.
• Safety & Hazard Analysis – Set-up equipment and facility operation safety procedures (HazOp). Limited training in HazMat situational awareness and incident clean-up. Confined space entry and Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO) certified