A 12 year track record of working on some of the most challenging projects in Energy, Utilities, Grid Modernization, Sustainable Development, and Climate Action Planning; recognized for delivering valuable work in these areas, and being the go-to guy to figure out how to make tough energy projects happen.
Here's what you should know about me:
1) I don't care who gets credit for success. I just want to be on a winning team.
2) I run into the fire.
3) My leadership style is pretty simple: empower good, motivated people and let them tell me the obstacles that are in their way. Then I get rid of the obstacles.
4) Action is better than inaction 100% of the time. I don't waste time waiting for the all the answers. I get as much information as I can and move forward.
5) I am deeply committed and laser focused.
6) Follow through, initiative and results are the measure of a great professional. But the measure of a person is courage, empathy, accountability and willingness to stand up for others. If you possess the latter traits, you'll inevitably display the former.
7) There's an expression: "Everybody wants to be a lion until it 's time to do lion stuff."
8) I do Lion stuff.
Energy, Utilities, Grid Modernization, Sustainable Development, and Climate Action Planning