• I am an entrepreneurial oriented Ph.D. who uses my research and analytical abilities to create focused solutions. I thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment that challenges my capacity for problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• In addition, I have 6 years of R&D experience working at the interface of physics, chemistry, and biology (Chemical Synthesis, Surface functionalization, Bio- sensors, Bio-conjugation, Imaging), Primary Neuronal Culture and Interfacial Study (Wetting/Surface Tension) and have worked cohesively with collaborators from various fields of study. I have exquisite attention to detail and my focus and decisive nature drives excellence for data analysis, organization and identifying problems.
• Ability to learn quickly, solve problems and adaptable, developed while living in 2 countries and working in three distinctively different research fields; establishing new protocols including drug detection on paper and primary neuron culture on conducting polymers during the period.
• I am a confident and articulate communicator, producing 3 scientific publications, 4 conference abstracts to delegates from 25+ countries.
• A responsible team player with admirable leadership skills as evident from performing collaborative work and also leading a team of 35+ members in “eBIZ.Com Pvt. Ltd. [Learn & Grow]” a MLM company involved in education and earning.
Technical skills: method development; method validation; UV/ Vis Spectrophotometry; Confocal/ Bright field microscopy; SEM; Zeta Particle Size Analyzer; Optical Tensiometer.
Software: Microsoft Office suite; Origin; Meta Morph; Meta Fluor; ImageJ.
I am actively seeking new opportunities as Project Manager, Technical Sales and in Marketing in Biomedical/ Pharmaceuticals/ Chemicals/ Cosmetic or other similar industry. Let’s connect! ► firstname.lastname@example.org | (email@example.com)