• I am an entrepreneurial oriented Ph.D. who uses my research and analytical abilities to create focused solutions. I thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment that challenges my capacity for problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• I am currently working as International Sales & BD Manager at DTCO (a Taiwanese blockchain solution provider), focused on digital health market, e-identity, etc. I work closely with local business partners/ distributors to plan sales strategies (i.e. country-based individual promotional strategies, educating them about the role of blockchain in healthcare, etc) to help them promote our products and achieve sales targets.
• In addition, I have 6 years of R&D experience working at the interface of physics, chemistry, and biology (Chemical Synthesis, Surface functionalization, Biosensors, Bio-conjugation, Imaging), Primary Neuronal Culture and Interfacial Study (Wetting/Surface Tension) obtaining a PhD degree in Nanoscience & Technology (Bio-Nanomedical) from National Tsing Hua University under the TIGP scholarship program.
• Ability to learn quickly, solve problems and adaptable, developed while living in 2 countries and working in distinctively different research fields and work experience during this period.
• I am a confident and articulate communicator, producing 4 scientific publications, 4 conference abstracts and presenting at business conferences with delegates from 50+ countries.
Let’s connect! ► email@example.com