Daily Money Management, Estate Organization & Family Caregiving Evangelist
December 2011 -
After overcoming many challenges associated with caring for my aging parents, I pursued my passion to help other families avoid the issues my family faced. I partner with my clients and their families to manage cash flow, bill payments, and protect against fraud.
To help improve the way we prepare for living, I:
- Develop award-winning products and services to organize personal documents, accounts, and assets to include an “Older-Adult Focused Innovation” award from AARP Foundation, and "Book of the Year" by Caregiver Magazine.
- Authored the best-selling book MemoryBanc: Your Workbook for Organizing Life.
- Deliver keynotes,workshops, and courses ranging from "The Ultimate Caregivers Toolkit", “Should I Save It or Shred It?”, and “Taming the Internet”.
- Provide CEU-approved training to social workers and nurses on how to help clients turn the feeling of caregiving overwhelm into order.
- Blog on key topics to help families and caregivers on DealingwithDementia.org which was named top blog of 2016, and 2017 by Healthline.
- Appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, The Huffington Post, NewsChannel 8, WBAL, WCCO, WFCM, WMAL, and FOX; Bylined or interviewed on Dot Complicated, Aging Boomers, Heatlhline, Senior Care, Her Corner, and Bankrate.